How to find the wireless MAC address on your LG Smart TV?
To find the MAC address on your LG Smart TV follow these simple steps:
1. From the Setup menu, select Connection Setting and press Enter.
2. Select Wireless and press Enter.
3. Select Yes and press Enter. The new connection settings have been set.
4. Select an access point or wireless router from the list, and press Enter.
5. Select the IP mode Dynamic. Select Dynamic to allocate an IP address automatically. To see connection status, select Test and Enter.
6. Select OK, and press Enter to apply settings.
7. The player will prompt you to test the network connection. Select OK and Enter to complete.
Manage your devices here.