How do I find the MAC address on my Samsung Smart TV?
To find the MAC address on your Samsung Smart TV follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your TV's menu and choose Network > Network Settings
2. Choose Wireless for your connection type
3. Connect to the Boingo_Wireless network
4. At this point, some Smart TVs will display the wireless MAC address
5. If not, go back to the Menu and choose Network > Network Status
If the above does not work, try the following:
1. Go to Support
2. Select Contact Samsung
3. Select Product Information
4. Press the down key to see additional information
5. The wireless MAC address should be listed
Manage your devices here.