To connect to Wi-Fi at the Miami International Airport Hotel, please follow these steps:
1. Open your network settings and connect to the "MIAHotel-WiFi" network.
2. Launch your internet browser, which should prompt the Boingo page to load.
3. If it doesn't load right away, fear not. Just navigate to a non-https site, such as www.wifilauncher.com, and the Boingo page should load.
4. If you are already a Boingo subscriber, enter your username and password.
5. If you are not a subscriber, select "Get Online Now" from the Wi-Fi access page and enter your 24-hour Access Pass Code.
6. Select “Log In” to connect.